Allwyn companies change their names in connection with rebranding process
6 October 2022
LUCERNE, PRAGUE, LONDON, – October 6, 2022 - The Allwyn lottery group continues to rename its international entities. Companies in Austria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, and the United Kingdom will now bear new names. Apart from this, there is no change to the operation or organisation of the companies. The changes come as a part of the group’s global rebranding to a new Allwyn identity.
A total of 10 companies are changing their names to align with the global Allwyn brand. Below is a summary of all companies affected by the change, as well as their new names:
- CAME Holding GmbH becomes Allwyn Austria Holding 2 GmbH
- Medial Beteiligungs-GmbH becomes Allwyn Austria Holding 3 GmbH
- SAZKA Czech a.s. becomes Allwyn Czech Republic Holding a.s.
- SAZKA Asia a.s. becomes Allwyn Asia Holding a.s.
- SAZKA Group Financing (Czech Republic) a.s. becomes Allwyn Financing Czech Republic a.s.
- SAZKA Group Financing (Czech Republic) 2 a.s. becomes Allwyn Financing Czech Republic 2 a.s.
- Rubidium Holdings Limited becomes Allwyn Greece & Cyprus Holding 2 Ltd
- Rubidium Holding 2 Ltd becomes Allwyn Investment Cyprus Ltd
- SAZKA DELTA HELLENIC HOLDINGS LIMITED becomes Allwyn Greece & Cyprus Holding Ltd
- SAZKA Group UK Holding Ltd becomes Allwyn UK Holding Ltd