SAZKA Group 9M 2019 Operational and Financial Review
23 December 2019
SAZKA Group a.s. announces its financial results for the nine months to 30 September 2019.
- Consolidated Gross gaming revenues increased by 6% to €1,371 million (9M 2018: €1,288 million).
- Consolidated EBITDA increased by 19% to €430 million (9M 2018: €363 million) with growth in all key geographies and major business segments.
- Consolidated Profit from continuing operations increased by 28% to €217 million (9M 2018: €169 million).
- Pro-rata, pro-forma LTM EBITDA of €361 million (€391 million pro-forma for the acquisition of an additional 7.25% stake in OPAP following the end of the period).
- Pro-rata, pro-forma  net debt / LTM EBITDA ratio of 2.4x (1.2x on priority debt basis) at 30 September 2019 (3.3x and 1.5x pro-forma for certain subsequent transactions including the acquisition of the additional 7.25% stake in OPAP).
- Successful issuance of CZK 6bn (~€235m) Fixed-Rate Notes due 2024 and, following the end of the period, €300m Senior Notes due 2024.
 Pro-forma adjustments primarily relate to the sale of the SuperSport business.